Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Shoes!

I found these cute sandals for the boys on Friday at Kmart...of all places....but they only had one pair. Ugh...the downside of being a twin Mommy. :( Well, I bought the one pair anyway because they were on sale (Bonus!!) and we have another Kmart about 15 minutes down the road so I thought I'd drive there over the weekend to see. We got lucky because they only had one pair left in our size yesterday! Phew!! Here are pictures of only Jake modeling the new shoes because at the time...we only had one pair! They both did really good walking in them! I can't wait for summer! :)
"Mom, these sandals ROCK! I can crouch in them......"
"And I can reach the door handle without standing on my tip-toes......"
"And because I make them look GOOOOOOD!"

5 comments:

Peggy said...

The way he is holding the door handle in that last pic makes him look like he is saying "Cya later mom! Gonna hang out with the hunnies down the road"
Cute sandals. Jealous that you live in sandal weather.

Ummmm. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header! OMG! Did you do that?

Jill said...

those are very cute! I am on the look out for sandels and new shoes since N&C are outgrowing theirs. And I think your new header is so Napolean -Dynamite! It rocks!

Uberly Ewe said...

I loved Spencer's first sandles too! I need to look for some new ones for this summer too. He is offically wearing size 9's!!! What size are the boys in?

Joanna said...

He does make those sandels look good! I love the way you have him dressed, very Jcrew meets Eddie Bauer :-).

Anonymous said...

this child is growing up way to fast! Cute!

Need Christmas or Birthday Gift Ideas??