Today we attended a free Kindergym class at the community center with my friend Jennifer and her son Brian. The boys had fun playing with all the climbing toys but they really liked the bubbles, singing, and parachute at the end of the class.
Zack wasn't interested in joining the group of kids at first...
but then the instructor enticed him over with bubbles.
Zack in the back staring up at the bubbles....with those lips of his stuck out. *L*
The little boy with his pants falling off belongs to Jennifer. Heehee!
Zack finally gets in the mix and really enjoys bubble time with the other kids!
Mommy and Jake singing.
Jake LOVED the parachute. *L*
He was supposed to be sitting quietly with the other
kids but he couldn't contain his excitement. *L*
Jake singing one of his favorites. :)
Daddy and him do the "Hooray!" but for some reason he didn't do it in the video. :(
but then the instructor enticed him over with bubbles.
The little boy with his pants falling off belongs to Jennifer. Heehee!
He was supposed to be sitting quietly with the other
kids but he couldn't contain his excitement. *L*
Jake singing one of his favorites. :)
Daddy and him do the "Hooray!" but for some reason he didn't do it in the video. :(
5 comments:
How fun! Bug loved Gymboree when we were attending. It sounds a lot like that. I am so glad that you got to do this, and I am glad the boys has such a fun time. Now that was a cool bubble maker too! I would love to use that instead of the one I bought from Gymboree. I get light headed blowing so many tiny bubbles.
Are you going to sign them up for more classes?
Sooo cute!! I forgot how much kids love bubbles. Next nice day out, I should bring bubbles outside! Jake looks so excited in that video! :)
That looks like a lot of fun! It looks really similar to the Gymboree class we had last summer. I loved it. I hope you get to do more classes, I bet Z&J really loved it!
Looks like a fun place! We don't have anything like that here other than a bounce house!
That is such a neat place! I missed this post somehow?? You've been busy! That bubble thing looks cool!
Post a Comment