
Jake has been working on buttons and if I'm wearing this coat he's like a moth to a light-bulb and comes running to help me....over, and over, and over. It might be time to reinforce the buttons as they are getting a little loose at this point. The mom in me is so proud and should have worn it out in public this way but the vain girl in me just couldn't make it past the garage door.
GOOD JOB JAKE! :)
5 comments:
LOL, that is so funny!! I'm just as vain...my daughter loves to put lipstick on me and I have to hide somewhere and wipe most of it off. Oh and then there was the time she painted my nails and my fingers were bright red for weeks because she polished my fingertips as well.
You just have to smile sweetly and then hide from them while you fix it!!
I'm in Stockton!! You must be in Marin County??
Ha Ha - good job Jake!!
good job jake!!! thats sweet!
New 2010 winter style, perhaps??? :)
LOL!! Looks good, go outside like that!
Post a Comment