Monday, July 14, 2008

Jake In The Box!

Jake has a new trick! Yesterday when I was doing the dishes I turned around to check on the boys and I saw Jake...in the toy box. I couldn't keep him out of it for the rest of the day! Thankfully I had put pillows and a blanket in it when we first got it because the boys were too short to reach the toys in the bottom. The pillows helped keep the toys within reach....and apparently they served a dual purpose this time...that of cush for curious Jake. He's so quiet when he gets in that I'm afraid if I'm not watching him close enough he might sneak in and then try to get out on his own and crash onto the hardwood...head first! Just another thing to add to my list of worries...ugh!

Here's a quick video of him diving in!.....


And here are some pictures in case the video is too dark...

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a cutie! Right before you said it probably doesn't feel good, I was thinking "good thing he has a diaper on to protect himself". lol

Uberly Ewe said...

Bug says "Way to go!" He was very impressed with his ablity to climb in the box! And I started to giggle when I saw him struggling to get in, and thinking...."OUCH"

Joanna said...

I was thinking ouch too :). He looked really proud of himself once he got in. What a fun thing to keep himself entertained for awhile. We need to get a big sized toy box. I recognized the Backyardigans playing in the background too, that is K&B's new favorite show.

Need Christmas or Birthday Gift Ideas??