If you haven't been to my house before believe me when I tell you it's small...especially when you take into consideration that there are four of us, a cat, and a dog....all in about 1,200 sq ft. The boys and I are pretty much confined to the downstairs portion of the house during the day (so only about 600 sq ft) and they only go upstairs for bath or to sleep. With two busy toddlers, a Mommy, a dog, a cat and about a million toys there is bound to be chaos and unrest so....I DECIDED TO ORGANIZE! I got two cube shelves and a bunch of canvas drawers at Target for their toys and was able to clean up a bunch of the clutter and somewhat reclaim my "living room". YIPPEE!! I also bought some new carpets and pillows for the couch and love seat. Basically a mini-makeover for the small space that the boys and I spend the majority of our time in and I think it's made us all feel fresh....Brian too! :)


I wish the carpet was bigger but I really liked the pattern and colors and the price was right so there you have it. And now that I look at these pictures the place still looks small, cramped, and crowded. LOL! Just imagine what a nightmare it was before. Maybe I'll just take it all back and just buy a new house instead.
5 comments:
I think you did a great job. I might need your help since we moved. Our place is SmALL too. I am not sure the square footage but I am going to post pictures once all the boxes are gone.
Again GREAT ORGANIZATION!!!
I always think your house looks so pretty. You have a knack for decorating! Just remember - all the toys are temporary.
Looks great! Will the boys help clean up and put things away before bed? It must feel small to be downstairs all day. our house is very small, but its all one floor so I guess its okay. Its so refreshing to have your space clean and rejuvenated.
Awesome! Looks good...you got it lookin good, girl!
i have both of those same shelves from target jenny...both of which are full of the boys toys and books! i think joanna has the long one too!
anyway, looks great! i think your house looks very nice and organized!!
Post a Comment