Normally the boys don't play with each other but over the last few days I've caught them playing together and making each other laugh. Here a two quick videos of the boys becoming buddies. :) Finally!!!
That is so sweet!!!! Its funny how fun it is to watch each other's babies! You know, as much as you hate that baby couch,....it makes me want to get one for mine because I think they would love it too!!!
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy. Best wishes, Rebecca
5 comments:
*smiles* How cute....and funny. I loved Jake's face when he realized that you were watching them in the bedroom. Priceless!!!!
That is so sweet!!!! Its funny how fun it is to watch each other's babies! You know, as much as you hate that baby couch,....it makes me want to get one for mine because I think they would love it too!!!
That is so cute! Don't you love it when they play together? It totally brightens my day when they do this. They laugh so cute too!!
LOL! So cute. I loved how you were sneaking in.. then Jake was like HI HI HI!
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy. Best wishes, Rebecca
Post a Comment