Tater & Tot March
One year ago today.....they sure have grown!
~ Jake~~Zack~
They still have the same 'body landuage'...and look at Zack's and Daddy's matching lips! Sweet Sweet babies...hugs and more hugs.
oh i really like this idea. i might have to do this too.Jake is such funny sleeper!
AWWWW! those are such sweet photos! I like the flashback pics :)
Awww! So sweet! I may have to do this too. As long as I don't have to be in the pics. LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They still have the same 'body landuage'...and look at Zack's and Daddy's matching lips! Sweet Sweet babies...hugs and more hugs.
oh i really like this idea. i might have to do this too.
Jake is such funny sleeper!
AWWWW! those are such sweet photos! I like the flashback pics :)
Awww! So sweet! I may have to do this too. As long as I don't have to be in the pics. LOL
Post a Comment