We got the boys electric tooth brushes....an Astronaut and a Firetruck. When we took this video over the weekend only Jake liked his teeth brushed but Zack was hesitant. Now they both love their new tooth brushes!
That is such a good idea, I've never thought of getting them an electric toothbrush. I think Kat would love it, but Brody might be like Zack and be hesitant. Do you brush in the morning and night? We are still doing night only and I'm thinking we need to add the morning in. I'm just not ready for that battle.
I have to agree on getting these tooth brushes, because it really helped Bug when he went to the dentist. It made it not so scary at all. He likes to feel the brush moving in his mouth.
4 comments:
That is such a good idea, I've never thought of getting them an electric toothbrush. I think Kat would love it, but Brody might be like Zack and be hesitant. Do you brush in the morning and night? We are still doing night only and I'm thinking we need to add the morning in. I'm just not ready for that battle.
Thats so cute! I think mine would like those too. Maybe it will make kids happier to go to the dentist since it wouldn't be too different then?
How cute! Oh - I need to be better about brushing B & F's teeth. I'll start being better tomorrow! Twice a day.
I have to agree on getting these tooth brushes, because it really helped Bug when he went to the dentist. It made it not so scary at all. He likes to feel the brush moving in his mouth.
Post a Comment