Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Farm!

Today we went to breakfast and then headed down the road about 10 miles to Adobe Pumpkin Farm in Petaluma. It was a beautiful warm and sunny day and the boys really enjoyed running around the farm looking at all the different types of pumpkins...big and small. It's sure getting harder to get pictures of Zack and Jake holding still, looking at the camera, smiling, or even smiling at the same time if I happen to get them both in the same shot....phew! They certainly are ACTIVE toddlers! Here are the best shots out of the 50,000,000 pictures that I took today.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a great time! They are growing up way to fast!

Joanna said...

Oh, I love their little jeans! Looks like you guys had fun at the pumpkin patch. I know what you mean about trying to get a picture of the two of them, it's almost impossible these days. It's funny because I chase I after them yelling "cheese.. smile... hey, look at me" and they complete ignore me. But you did get some cute pictures, I can tell they had fun running around the patch :).

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean, its impossible to get a picture of them these days, especially together! You got some great ones though!!! Looks like they had a great time at the pumpkin patch!!!!!

Uberly Ewe said...

Fun Pictures! And yes, I too remember when Bug started getting around so well, and the quality of the pictures dropped, but they do get better again...when they are ....well...maybe on second thought...Bug is still hard to get a good picture of because he smiles and is off doing something else before my camera takes the picture.
I wish we could have been there with you guys!

Katie said...

Wow-- look at all those pumpkins! These photos are just great!!! They are such big boys now. My favorite one is where they are both standing on the hayride/trailer with those giant laughing faces. So precious ;)

Brooke said...

Looks like a fun day at the pumpkin patch. I'm with you about the amount of pics it takes to get one good one. Imagine before the days of digital cameras and deleting remember how many rolls of film you would have to develop.

Peggy said...

awww man, cute pictures! Scott siad we are not going this year - well I WANNA GO! I am going to stomp my feet and have a tantrum!

Kristen said...

Wow you got some really great pictures!!!! I call it drive-by photography these days when we're outside. I have to get them both just crossing paths to get them in the same frame *lol. What a fun day, and such a Cal. looking farm too!!

Jill said...

Those are really cute pictures Jenny. :) Nicholas had fun looking at your boy's pics too. :)

Unknown said...

They have the cutest smiles! What a couple of sweethearts.

Need Christmas or Birthday Gift Ideas??