what was Jakie doing in the toy box? Just laying there?? They have good imaginations for sure! LOL I love the blocks in the tube! That had to be Zack's doings.
HAHA!! We don't have a ball popper, but if we did, there would be anything but the balls inside! We have a bubble gum ball machine toy and instead of balls, I am always pulling out rattles, dolls, pacifiers.. whatever will fit!
4 comments:
what was Jakie doing in the toy box? Just laying there?? They have good imaginations for sure! LOL I love the blocks in the tube! That had to be Zack's doings.
oh my goodness the blocks in the ball popper is hilarious!
HAHA!! We don't have a ball popper, but if we did, there would be anything but the balls inside! We have a bubble gum ball machine toy and instead of balls, I am always pulling out rattles, dolls, pacifiers.. whatever will fit!
Your boys climb a lot! Scary:)
You need to call NASA -- there has to be some major reward out there for the kid who figured out how to put the square peg in the round hole!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment