Zack has always favored his paci more than Jake, but ever since they started their molar teething Zack "requires" a paci 24-7. If he has one in his mouth, he can generally be seen with another in his hand or a pile of them close by. If Jake has one in his mouth, Zack will rip it right out and put it into his mouth. I feel like I'm creating a monster, but then again, since I don't remember the pain of teething I feel like I need to pick and choose my battles and since this one seems to be soothing his discomfort I'm going to allow him to have it. The worst part for me right now is I can't seem to get a picture of him without a paci in his mouth.
5 comments:
Gee...I didn't even notice! lol Kinda blends in now....*smiles*
Bug did the same thing. I remember tons of pictures of Bug with his Paci in his mouth too, and I was a bit frustated, but then I realized that he was happier with it. I remember that when we came to visit you guys after the boys were born that I told Bug that he couldn't have his paci during the day because Madison would eat it and that seemed to help him to be ok with just having it for naps and bed time. And I could see the day quickly arriving when the Paci would have to go bye bye all together when he started chewing through them. I was worried but then he did really ok when the last paci had a whole in it and he tossed it in the trash and that was that.
Don't worry about it, well at least try not to worry about it.
My two are the same way - especially Celia. SHe LOVES LOVES pacifiers! However, I guess we always had this rule that they could have them at 'night night' time, so when they wake up we take them out. However on bad teething days I will just let her have it!!! Saves my nerves.
My favorite picture is the last one where the paci isn't straight :). Brody is really attached to his pacifier too, I hide it during the day because that boy can really sniff it out. We stick to naps and bedtime too, but there are days when I just give in because I need a break.
I am with you BBBFF!! Brandon has to have his pact in his mouth or near by. He also looks like the odd ball because I have to keep a bib on him every day from the drool!
Post a Comment